Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

X7 Verify Change Default Color Change

betts

When going through the .xml file to change defaults on Verify settings I can't seem to find a way to change the "Color Loop" where if you go "File/Options/Graphics" you can select "Loop by: Operation or Tool Change".

I want to default to "Tool Change" instead of Operation but I can't find the line in the .xml file.

Am I looking in the wrong spot?

There probably is an option in the XML file somewhere, but this is how I suggested a customer set it up recently:

" First, open up a part in Verify, go to the Options/Graphics and set the

colour loop to Tool Change. Now, go back to the "home" page in Verify

and press the "save to defaults" button with is at the top of the screen,

towards the right hand side. You select the XML defaults file (there is

only one) and then you'll find the next time you start Verify it will be

using your colour loop option."

I just noticed on mine that the color loop is not working at all. :question: I know where the settings are but I noticed this morning it doesn't change color at the tool change..? I tried swapping back and forth between op and tool and still nothing. If I change the first color it does update, but no color change at the next tool (and they are set to different colors) . Anyone know if there is a glitch somewhere?