Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Top view corrupt?

Ben Wood

We had a file that had an error when posting. The error was "Error - Select machine achievable toolplane with X-axis along machine X - Set and repost". Using X7 but I believe we had it happen once in X6 also. After looking the file over I noticed the top view is off by .00000013 and I believe that is what was causing the error message. Posted code ran fine on the machine but I was hoping to figure out a way to correct the problem if possible. Has anyone else ever experienced this and if so were you able to fix it? I have attached the X7 file and a screen shot of the info from the view manager.

post-45575-0-07487300-1401983339_thumb.png

TEST.MCX-7