Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Mastercam Tutorial - ATP (mold base, cabinets)

For those unaware there has been a NETHook included as part of Mastercam (for quite sometime) that allows batch processing of layered dxf, dwg and mcx files utilizing machining strategies. A machining strategy is a list of level names that are associated (read: mapped) to Mastercam operations.

There are two new tutorials that walk you through two examples of using this NETHook, one for Router (kitchen cabinets) and one for Mill (mold bases).

Feel free to reply to this thread for any ATP related questions or requests.

581883b5-a521-42dd-9593-31e5.png

• 1 year later...

Hello

i was wondering if the atp contour tool path is able to carry tabs through or a better questions would be how can i tab my contour in the atp

which works great by the way

the parts i cut are all the same shape just different sizes but i need to tab

thanks

For those unaware there has been a NETHook included as part of Mastercam (for quite sometime) that allows batch processing of layered dxf, dwg and mcx files utilizing machining strategies. A machining strategy is a list of level names that are associated (read: mapped) to Mastercam operations.

There are two new tutorials that walk you through two examples of using this NETHook, one for Router (kitchen cabinets) and one for Mill (mold bases).

Feel free to reply to this thread for any ATP related questions or requests.

581883b5-a521-42dd-9593-31e5.png

I don't see the tutorials that you are referencing. We do a lot of custom cabinetry for aircraft & I think we might be able to use this functionality.