Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

X+ How to make tool list of a tool library or just tools not attached to ops

Hello everyone,

re: X+  How to make tool list of a tool library or just tools not attached to ops.

Many years ago, I used to be able to make a tool list of library tools or tools within my part file that were not attached to ops. I can't recall, but maybe it was during X2-X4..?  Anyhow, does anyone know how I can do it now, like X7 or X8? By the way, I know Active reports does this, but I would like to use X+ for certain applications.

I am most likely just missing how to do this...?

Thanks in advance

Hello Master Mason,

I am wanting to use X+ instead of Active Reports for a specific application.

Thanks

Hello Thad,

Yes, I believe I recall that this is how is used to work several versions ago...or maybe still does depending..? I can't make this work in X7 or X8 using the method that you describe though. Does it work in your newer versions of software (X7, X8)?

Thanks