Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Heidenhain TNC 155/Bridgeport

Terence Childs

redface.gif Big apologies to you for my big clerical mistakes on the name of Post file - should be MPHeid_C v9.13 not MPMaster. But big thanks to some of you for heap helps as I have learnt alot from you.

My reseller told me sometimes ago that I have to do/work out on my own to meet the machine/ control's systems.

I hope that I would get some further advices.

Here's my rewritten questions

Can anyone help or give advices/suggestions/ instructions to me on how to change the MPHeid_C Post Processor file/program to suit the Heidenhain TNC 155 and Mastercam v9.1?

I had tried to change the MPHeid_C Programs to meet the requirement of this control for Bridgeport vertical Mill machine 'Interact 1 Mk 2' (18 years old!) at the Educational Institute where the engineering students use Mastercam v9.1 and this machine with Heidenhain control for their exercises. But no success!

On header - must have the profile like

0 BEGIN PGM MM

1 TOOL DEF 1 LX.XXX RX.XXX

2 LBL X

3 MXX

4 L X_.____Y_.____ R__ FMAX MXX

5 LBL X

6 TOOL CALL X Z SXXXX

ETC

But for circular interpolation must be IX_.____ IY_.____ not I_.____ J_._____

Also the correct Drill Cycles profile to suit.

I hope that any of you can help us.

Sincerely

Terence confused.gif

Think you got one of the best helping you so let us know how you come out. I do all my own post mods and yes i have made then not work correct to back it up and oh yeah back it up again then modify from there. Wehn doing your mods do one thing then check the posted code. If you like go on to the next thing and so and so one. If you do to muc hat one time and screw up soemthing real hard to find it if you understand what I am tryign to say.

Good Luck and Great way to apporach it Sirs

Crazy Millman