Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

toolbar/icon sizing issues

Tyguidry

Hey all, new to the forum, new to mastercam. Im working through a part and seriously struggling with how small my icons and toolbars are. I have young eyes and still yet for the life of me I have to practically smoosh my face into my screen to see what im hovering over.

Im running x6 on my macbook pro *retina* 15" and im about 99% certain my issue is how fine the resolution on my screen is (first world problems). i've tried to reduce the res manually in my control panel and everything is still so incredibly small and fits even worse. Is there is a tool/option inside of mastercam that allows me to change the size of the buttons etc.? Solidworks has it, and it worked wonders for sworks on my machine. any insight/advice is greatly appreciated. much thanks all-

Right click on a tool bar and select customise. On the "Ooptions" tab, there is a check box for large icons

When I right click on the toolbar it does bring up a customize option, but from that window there is no options tab. just a 'toolbars' tab and a 'drop downs/right mouse button menu' tab :question: :question:

That is where it is in X8 in X6 go to Settings > Configuration > Screen > Large Buttons.

Is there a way that you can make the dialogs bigger on your macbook?  I know windows has a setting that allows you to make all the objects bigger on the screen.

John that worked perfectly! Thanks so much for the help! Drafting is already looking much easier! Leigh, thanks as well!