Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Quick help for Mazak horizontal nexus 4000 bolt pattern

rsbeadle

Good morning guys. I know this should be in the other forums but I need a quick reply. Our company is expecting 2 used (2007) Mazak HCN4000 to be delivered by early next week and I need to make some fixtures for them. I am hoping someone can give me the pallet bolt pattern spacing for the 400mm pallet table top. Also I need to know a location from the center of the table to the rows if there aren't rows centered on the table. A quick picture or a CAD file of the table would be awesome.

Thanks in advance,

I found some info on a tombstone website that has bolt holes at 300mm and 320mm spread. The 300mm spread would work out to 75mm  between 4 rows or 100mm between 3 rows and the 320mm spread would work out to 80mm between rows. I would like to be sure so I don't have to slot the holes to cover both. Our HCN 5000 has a 100mm spread between the holes so it looks like the 4000 could go several different ways.

• 1 month later...