Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

DYNAMIC WCS / TERRIBLE ICONS

Mickey@acceltool

When I create a WCS using the Dynamic method how do I get it to make it my working plane and construction plane "right" then when it is created?

Previous versions automatically set them when I created it that way.

Also.... why did they change the look of the icons? Am I the only one that hates the new look of the icons.. They all seem to blend together and its hard to find them anymore. They all kinda look the same. Is it possible to change them other than making them bigger which is not a good option???

I have attached a pic of the old icons and a pic of the new???

post-38392-0-32251100-1439239312_thumb.jpg

post-38392-0-83431300-1439239319_thumb.jpg

I may have a solution to both questions. For the dynamic question, you are looking for a check box called "set as wcs", Check that box and it will become the active WCS, Tool and Construction Planes.

For the second question if you go to settings --> Customize and look under options, you should find a check box to make the icons larger which may help some.

I have that box checked. It does not set it as my construction plane or tool plane as soon as I create it. I have to go back into "plane Manager" to set it to my C+T plane. All previous versions did this. This is extra steps to perform. If I create the wcs wouldn't I want to use it right away???

I don't want bigger icons just ones that are easier to see. look at my pics above... see the dif??