Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

X9 update 3 question

Rick46

So we have just started using X9 update 3 where I work and when I import paths now I no longer have my coolant options set like they used to be in X8. I used to be able to import the ops and it retain the coolant settings I had established for certain paths. It mainly loses them on the drill paths no others that I have noticed yet. Thanks for any help.

Yes I'm importing from an ops library that I created in X7 that has always worked with no problems until the latest update. I tried to go into my op and edit it to turn it back on but the coolant drop down menus are blank in all of the paths in my ops library. I also just noticed that my diameter offset is changing back to match that of the tool number instead of the number we use on our machines when using cutter comp. Thanks in advance.