Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Mastercam X9 multiaxis flow problems

javi11

good morning,

So my company recently updated to X9, finally, and it seems like there is a bunch of errors. I think its only our company having the problem or is it an overall X9 problem? I used the multiaxis drill toolpath and had like 400 holes on 3 different surfaces and it only verified about 50 holes the other holes, well it seemed like mastercam did not feel like drilling them, after that I gave up about 3 hours of trying to figure out the problem so I moved onto multiaxis flow. this is where it gets interesting, I have 10 large blades, which will be used as an mf, so I select the top surface of each blade to machine a contour on. It seems like I checked all my options correct and all but then when I run verify it runs it in a completely different order instead of running them from right to left it starts on the middle then moves left then jumps to another and so on, just looks bad. Now, is it just myself having these problems?? :question:  :question: :question:  :question: