Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Fanuc 18i control files move

Hello ,

Anybody ,please, can  tell   me how to move file from HD-directory  to "program directory "  to be able to edit or restart  the  program  on Fanuc 18I control for milling machine ?

Thank you

• Like 1

Sorry, my bad I was going off memory, instead of Get from the machine to get a file into the HD you have to do it from the FTP software on the  PC. Also note from the machine HD when using Put you type in the program number not the O#### unfortunately the Data Server instructions isn't in the Fanuc Operation Manual you need the Data Server Supplement Manual.

Cheers!

Len Dye

Hello Len

Thank you for the help .

To clarify I want to be able modify ,restart etc  program (g-code)

I post code then  copy it to FTP (hd-dir on control)

From this directory I can run the program when I call it as subroutine by M198 p01000. or so

But I can't to do  any of operation  that I mention higher .

So I want to move this  code (file ) to Programs directory where located my main program so I can manipulate with it .

Regards  Mike