Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

recent files in 2018 taskbar shortcut

BenzB

• 3 weeks later...

Just an update on this. My license type changed so I uninstalled all of the previous MasterCAM programs and deleted/renamed folders so as to not hinder the new install. All I have now is MasterCAM2018. That said, all the previous file extensions are functioning as the should, populating the recent file list on the taskbar shortcut. The only file extension that does not work is the MCAM extension.

Also, I thought this was the official forum.

2 hours ago, BenzB said:

Also, I thought this was the official forum.

This is the run by a dealer and it their forum. The official Mastercam forum is the one they have through their website. That one is being motioned by CNC employees on a regular bases this one is not from all communication mentioned in the past.