Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

How to fix " Compensation & Tool Clearance " for Lathe Custom Tool.

Vilas Reddy

Hello ,

I created custom Tool in Lathe , while seeing in back plot simulation its taking undercut due to improper compensation [ two corner cutting edge  insert ]

so please any one help me  out how to fix the compensation for these type custom tool ...?

( Zip2Go file attached & also attached  undercut area snaps  )

Thanks in advance ...

T.ZIP

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

its fine ... Previously i was used same method to cut the job , but now HO saying to use custom tool  which i have been created in that file

same thing i need to use  , so is it possible to debug that under cut by defining Proper " Tool Clearance or compensation  " .....? 

i tried by adding width , side clearance angle , end clearance angle , ..... & also tried with "Scan Tool geometry " option then also not  getting proper  1 ....

so please anyone do need full ...