Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

X6 to Mcam 18 'fiddly bits' help requested...

Dontech

Coming to the group again with another question about peripherals. Backstory...Company takes a LONG time between upgrades, went from X MR2 to X6 a few years back; that caused quite a fair amount of headaches. Now we've moved on again, this time from X6 to 18. )( Please ignore the fine details of the stepping-stone upgrade path).  ;)  I know my question resurrects a now very old version but it's what we've been using for the better part of 6-7 years.

Anyway...we've grown accustomed to having the controls for "Change Level" and "Change Color" controls being on the bottom of the screen and would like to know if there's any way at all to drag, drop, or otherwise move those controls back to the bottom strip where the Viewsheet tabs go (below the graphics window)...or perhaps the coordinate strip below that? There so many ways to configure and customize this new system so we're hoping there's an easy way to do this, maybe some kind of backdoor?

Again, the forum's help and patience with our constant obsolete version questions is always appreciated. 

You can sort of do this

If you right click your graphics area then click the Attributes Panel Button

the Atttributes Panel will stay open.

I keep it open and postion it in the lower right corner of my screen

It does take up some graphics area, but I can deal with it

see the attached screen shot

Attributes Panel.pdf

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2