Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Customized post wont post G98

I recently discovered that when I don't check off Use clearance only at the start & end of operation my post wont post a G98.Ive been using Mastercam unsupported since 2010 & I don't know where to get in to lookit my customized post.Ive been told to compare my customized post to the generic HAASS post to see whats different.Using file compare.

Does anybody know what I have to look at in my customized post to see why it wont post a G98?

And 1st of all how/where do I see my post?

OK I used the help & know where to find my post,on the Ops manager Files & Edit in the Machine section.I hit edit & the only choice for posts is my customized one,theres no other options.

So up in Settings I picked Machine Defenition Manager & I get a window that says Machine Defenition File Warning,there isn't any place to pick choices.