Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Okuma Supernurbs

trailcamper

2 hours ago, trailcamper said:

DO YOU WANT TO USE SUPERNURBS WHILE ROUGHING, SEEMS SLOW TO ME?

Think it is really going to come down to the information you are feeding it and what your parameters are set to for running on the machine. Not a simple is slow or not question. That is like asking is programming by hand slow or not? I got 4 holes to put in a part might can write the code on the machine faster than anything. I got a 33k surface model that starts off at 15 tons and end up a 2 tons when done. Faster to program it by hand or with a CAM program? Oh it is a Forging that just need to have most of the meat removed on a VTL. A canned cycle my might be faster. Deep rabbit holes require a lot more information and sorry, but that is a very deep rabbit hole you just threw out there with that one liner. 

BTW CAPS IS CONSIDER YELLING AND RUDE so please try to avoid all caps when typing on the forum. Welcome and hopefully you can provide more information do some of the smart people on here can help you out. Have a good day.