Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

HTML SET UP SHEET

Bocho

I'm working on revising an HTML Setup sheet. I think it was put in the FTP by Millman. (htmlrasser) I have a few questions, but will address them and fix them one at time. When finished I will make available to all if that's appropriate. The area of the post that I'm working in is the pnuts routine. 1st Is there a way to pass the xy stl and the z stl values to the setup sheet? Also why do I have to run my post 1st, then my setup, to get a proper setup sheet? If I don't the setup sheet comes out "squirrely". I have some other questions, but these are good for a start. Thanks already for your assistance.

Nope that was by Rasser himself. I think he has gone away from that and made up a VB one that was pretty good. I also have got away from the HTML could never get it to be the way I like so don't use it any more either. I have made a modified version of MPMASTER to Give me a toollist and all workoffsets used with the max and mins of the tools as well and just print that out and go from there. I do the old copy to clipboard and print in paint if I need a set-up model but since we dont need that either about 95% again just a real pain at this point to only get a wireframe.

The buffer files are very important and since they read like greek in the MP reference disk I am not one to ask. I would also pint you to the multi post on the FTP I think it is in VB folder it does a very good job as well. There is also a Multi Post that is in MP that is uing the VB along with it compliments of Mick at CNC. I would make sure you have configration using post uses set verse Graphical Interface could possible be a problem but think might not be.

• 2 weeks later...

Look for my VBscript setup sheet in the FTP, in the VBS folder. Works pretty good, only serious bug is that if you have transform toolpaths, it will crash MC. You need to save your file, then delete the transforms, then run the script.

I wonder if Mick had a chance to look into why it crashes yet?

John

John,

I thought I had replied to your original thread but in case I did'nt we did find and add in a fix to prevent the crash, however the down side to this is that a transformed operation will not return any information from a call to GetOperation* functions. This fix is in the MR, a stand alone (MR free) mcamvb.dll install should be available shortly.