Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Renishaw Easy Set Probe

Just wondering if anyone uses this in your EIA programs. I have it used but if we restart the program for some reason it is resetting my work offsets to crazy numbers.

N1 ( FIRST OP SIDE ONLY )
G00 G90 G54.1 P10 A0. C0.
M00 ( CHANGE PARTS IN STATION #1 VISE )
T40 M06
G00 G90 G54.1 P10 X0. Y0.
Z.5
G65 P9023 A4. X8. Z-.5 S110.
G65 P8010 
M30

can anyone see anything that I have wrong that would cause that. Thanks in advance

Are you restarting at the N1?

Also, are you updating G54.1P10 further on down in the program?  If you are and you are restting for something, it may be using that as X0. Y0.

Are the G54.1 P10 numbers "close" at the restart?

its actually when I restart in the program 8010. Im on a Mazak so I hit restart program#8010,then the N number that I want to restart on in 8010 input ,input ,input then it scrolls through all the program till it gets to that particular number but as soon as I hit restart it will have already changed my work offset for some odd reason. That being my main program is 8007 which ist what I have G-code for in my original post thats from program 8007