Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Cimco Editor

ronengineer

Sir ,please specify :

What version of Cimcoedit ,what Cimco refused to do ,if there were some messages ,do you have Mastercam and plug on these PC`s and some other valuable details to proceed with proper actions to persuade this stubborn program to work !

Teh vicious

I have a cimco question as well, I am setting up a computer strictly for downloading programs into our Machine, Will I be a able to use Cimco dnc and editor that I use now. Currently this all runs through my computer be with the new one on the way I am going to put one on the floor at the machine.

ronengineer,

Is the Cimco Edit you're using up to date? The latest build is V4.33.24. If this isn't the version you're using, download the OEM version of it here: Cimco Integration from the Products-Downloads page and install for your Mastercam seats. Most times, an update to the software fixes the issue. What is the exact wording of your error when you attempt to launch Cimco Edit?

Mold100,

The OEM Cimco Edit available for use with Mastercam will only operate if a Mcam HASP is present on the computer at the time of use. You could upgrade the OEM Cimco Edit to the Cimco Edit Professional, which would give you many more options, such as simple math, coordinate mirror-rotation-translation, backplotting of G-code. The upgrade cost is not much considering all that can be done with it and it will then be a stand-alone package. It will only be licensed for one computer though.

Both of you should speak with a Cimco representative in your local area. HTH cheers.gif