Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Mirror a job in X

Hi everyone, I have been away from programming for a while and lost my mind. I'm trying to run a simple handle part, mill one side, flip it over in the same vise and not change the WPC and run the other side. What is the best process to do this and have vreify show both sides being completed.  My parts are in the middle of the stock so nothing should need changed I'm guessing.Thank you for any help. I'm using Mastercam 2022. image.png.801add5af66da4def14b91af881e682a.png

you would make a plane on the bottom and copy the operations and switch the plane to the bottom . then it will verify correct and you could either bost it all or just the first half.

transform rotate may work with y as the axis of rotation but i would have to mess around with it to see. you mat need to make a rotation plane

• Like 1