Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

THANKS WEBBY(S)!!!

I'd just like to take this posting space to say THANKS to the people who make this forum happen. It seems to me that they've taken a beating during the last few days, and I really don't think they DESERVE it. I, for one, have learned so much on this forum, that it's not funny. This has been one of the most helpful learning mediums I've EVER been exposed to. Not just on Mcam subjects, but a lot of other related topics.

So, lets give them a hand, not a FOOT!!!!

Thanks again, guys!!

Mike R.

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

All in favor say AYE!

Count me in, they do a great job keepn this place nice for us to come and ask (or answer for that matter) questions.

Hats off to Dave and the In-House folks.

------------------

James M. ;)