Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Charmilles Robofil 290 - About Drawing

I am WEDM Department Manager. We have a Robofil 290 machine. Since my arrival I have written a subroutine for automatic rotation and referencing. Things are moving faster than I thought, but it's taking a really long time for the operator to draw a file on the screen. Even though I try this with codes like "DRS" in POST, the "DRS" code draws the drawings one by one on the graphic screen. This is not something we want. How can I make this machine do what I'm talking about?
I wish you good forums. Thanks..
NOTE: I know that the "DRW" code is not valid for Robofil 290s.

Machine: 1997 - Charmilles Robofil 290

I have 2 Robofil 290 with automatic thread. Mastercam have 2 types of post for that machine. the first make a CMD file and several ISO files, and the second is a only ISO file. I use the second option. In the Tech Exchange page in Mastercam. com (HERE) you have those posts for free. But you will have to change some things to work well. You have to be registered of course:

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, eltklas said:

Otomatik dişli 2 Robofil 290'ım var. Mastercam'in bu makine için 2 tip direği vardır. ilki bir CMD dosyası ve birkaç ISO dosyası oluşturur ve ikincisi yalnızca bir ISO dosyasıdır. Ben ikinci seçeneği kullanıyorum. Mastercam'deki Tech Exchange sayfasında. com (BURAYA) bu gönderilere ücretsiz olarak sahipsiniz. Ancak iyi çalışması için bazı şeyleri değiştirmeniz gerekecek. Elbette kayıt olmalısınız:

I can not enter the site

1 hour ago, kurzschwert said:

I can not enter the site

If you are a legitimate user you can enter the site

You have to register on a PC that has access to you Mastercam HASP or software license.

• Thanks 1