Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

POSTING TO A HAAS LATHE

John I'anson

Have you tried reading this link? free posts

I personally do not use Haas machines,but there are a bunch here that do.

Perhaps if you describe what is not working for you someone can help you modify it.

It is not very customary here for people to just hand over a 'free' post.

Also,you may have some decent results with your dealer.

Welcome to the forum. cheers.gif

WOW!! I WAS NOT AWARE I WAS VIOLATING POLICY, I WILL WITHDRAW MY TOPIC. I HAVE NOT HAD ALOT OF SUCCESS WITH MY POSTS BEING UPDATED AND MAY BE DUE TO OUR COMPANIES VARIED TASTE IN HOW A PROGRAM SHOULD LOOK.I AM ALSO SURPRISED AT THE PERSONAL ATTACKS YOU CAN RECEIVE FROM SOME HARDMILL DUDE, PRETTY FUNNY, "GO SOONER" SAYS IT ALL.

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Yes, please keep it down. Last night was a late night. biggrin.gif

John, I'll give you a little reasoning behind it being generally frowned upon to ask for posts as a new member.... see Mastercam is the most widely pirated CAD/CAM software and generally speaking pirates don;t know how to modify posts so they are either forced to ask for dialed in posts here or elsewhere because they being pirates don't have a reseller they can go ask. Please don't think this is a personal attack against you, it's not. So with that said, your reseller shoudl be the first line of defense when you need a post. Haas being a somewhat popular machine and the code really is not that much diffrent from Fanuc so it should be free or close to it. If you can;t get satisfaction from your reseller for one reason or another, come in here and ask specific questions and word them like "I'm using MPLFAN, when I post out my code, it looks like this (insert code) and I want it to look like this (insert code)." If that does not appeal to you, you can spend some time in here contributing to this fine forum and ask again later.

One more thing, it is considered to be yelling when TYPING IN ALL CAPS. We're all programmers, we know that you need to type code in all caps but please remember to turn it off when asking/replying on forums on the internet.

Have a nice day. biggrin.giftongue.gif and hope this helps.