Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Level dialogue box

mikeb

what video card r u running for dual monitors?

I had some issues with my settings when we first got setup for dual monitors, took me a day of playin' with them to figure it out.

When you click on your levels manager button on the side do you notice if it opens a prompt at the bottom of the screen?

If you not have ‘Enter level in prompt area’ checked on the Screen page in System Configuration and you do not see the level dialog, try this...

In Windows, do Start -> Programs, navigate into the Mastercam program group and run CNC Reg.

The CNC RegEdit utility should now be running....

Under the ‘Installed Products’ dropdown select the product/version you are running.

Then further down on the CNC RegEdit dialog under ‘Dialog positions’ select ‘Levels Dialog’ and click the Reset button, then Apply and OK to exit this utility.

Does the Level dialog appear now?

quote:

In Windows, do Start -> Programs, navigate into the Mastercam program group and run CNC Reg.

The CNC RegEdit utility should now be running....

Under the ‘Installed Products’ dropdown select the product/version you are running.

Then further down on the CNC RegEdit dialog under ‘Dialog positions’ select ‘Levels Dialog’ and click the Reset button, then Apply and OK to exit this utility.

Does the Level dialog appear now?

i will try that in the morning, thanks

quote:

what video card r u running for dual monitors?

I had some issues with my settings when we first got setup for dual monitors, took me a day of playin' with them to figure it out.

When you click on your levels manager button on the side do you notice if it opens a prompt at the bottom of the screen?

not running dual monitors at the moment. and as far as i know, all the settings go back to single when one of the monitors are unplugged. at least, they have every other time i unplug one of them. i even double checked that today to make sure since it acted like the box opened on the other monitor. its a quadro fx-1100 btw.

and if there was a prompt at the bottom, that would mean i have "Enter Level In Prompt Area" checked. tongue.gif