Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

swdocumentmgr.dll

htm01

The problem is that the file implode.dll is not in the apps folder. It was placed in the common/pslddata folder instead.

Move implode.dll from common/pslddata to apps, and follow these registration instructions. You should be all set.

1. You must be logged in as a computer Administrator

2. Go to Start -> Run

3. Type in the Run dialog: regsvr32 c:[wherever mastercam is installed]appsswdocumentmgr.dll

4. Click ok, and you should see a message that the file was successfully registered.

• 1 month later...

I have a similar problem we could not solve, yet.

I had tried install Mastercam MR0304 in my computer, and the followed error message appeared:

"The following files did not self-register ou unregister:

1. c:mcam9commonPSLDDATASwDocumentMgr.dll

The especified module could not be found".

As you mentioned, I moved the SwDocumentMgr.dll and Implode.dll to the "apps" folder. After that, ran the "regsvr32 c:mcam9appsswdocumentmgr.dll" command in the "Run" dialog.

Windows shown a new error Message:

"DllRegisterServer in C:Mcam9AppsSWDocumentMGR.dll failed. Return code was: 0x8007007e.

In this computer, we could not import Solidworks files anymore, no matter if we ran any patch released by Mastercam.

Have you got any idea about how to solve this? It is becoming a HUGE problem for us.

Thanks in advance.

Donizeti,

what operating system are you using? htm01's problem was that he had Win ME. SW2005 is not support on anything but 2000Pro and XP Pro.

Also, try using the CNCReg application in Mastercam instead of regsvr32. Go to your Mastercam group and you will find CNCReg. Go to the ActiveX/DLL tab and browse to the mcam9apps folder. Select the swdocumentmgr.dll file and click the Register switch and press Apply.