Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Wake Up Sleepy Heads!!!!!!!

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Kinda quiet in here today. Everybody on vacation?

Just got off work a little while ago. Thought I'd wind down in here. It's 1:35 am Pacific Time.

Have a good week end and Hardway I'll see you and your family tomorrow at the races. Yipee!

Hi James--Toby

"GOOD MORNING VIETNAM"

I Read youR name on the motoboard, and I just missed you on the gate every time.I went to the 28 and over main shot and didn't see you "see you at the Black Jack Nationals"

I raced 41-45 and came in 3rd to the nag 2 and the "Tin Man" nag 7(he was also in your gate).

Toby this is BMX racing. (Bicycle Motocross)

Brother James and his family , myself and my family have the same sport.I will see him at the track in the near future and PPJay may also be their(Jay is my brother).I have a BMX team called WHEELZ we race Friday nights in Valencia Ca.

At the track a person gets a nickname ,usually not very flattering.In BMX we start from a dead stop and make only one lap.I start slow and with My big gear I come from the back and so on the track the announcer will say and "that's the Hardway"

If anyone wants to show up their welcome.

Please contact me at hardwaybmx.com

biggrin.gif

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Scott,

Dude, I just missed you a few times too. When you were finishing I had to get my 5 year old up to staging. It was pretty interesting there. We were sitting over by the finish line. I got some new stuff for my bike, changed my gearing, dropped my gyro. I guess I took off a few pounds. I think it would've made the difference. In my last race, I'm glad I got to at least make it a race. I didn't shut down. They were just faster. Well, I get to try the new stuff out on Thursday Night. I need some new rims. I'm running 48's. Got a spare set of 36's you want to unload for a good price? I could drop 5 big ones on the scale. On that note. Do you know anybody selling a mini? My youngest son is racing his 16 inch. If he were on a 20 inch, he'd be wreckin' the joint. He had great gates this weekend, just can't be competitive on a 16 inch.

Do you have a moustache? I saw a guy down by the finish line that had a Wheelz jersey but that person was talking to a lady and I did not want to interrupt, besides I was in line for my moto. That track is very technical. I would like it more if that first jump was not there, just go straight down the hill to the berm.

Our home track is shutting down this December. frown.giffrown.giffrown.gif So we're looking for a new track. Son in the next few months we'll be visiting a few, Orange, Perris, Whittier Narrows, Bellflower, and a few others. We'll paractice at Cutting Edge a couple of times to see if that's where we want to make our home.

Next time, we'll coordinate a better effort to get to gether. Maybe hit dinner afterward. E-mail me and I'll give you my number and stuff.

Toby,

Like Scott said, we race BMX. I work in a shop that builds engines, heads, accessories for racers in the NHRA.

Later,

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Last year, my oldest son played football. It was quite hot. We had to play out in Palm Springs, Coachella Valley, Beaumont. Very hot! He was quarter back but had no coverage so he spent most of his time on his back. frown.gif He decided he didn't want to play this year. Better to find out early what they(kids) like when they are young so when thare older they generally tend to be really good.

The nice thing about BMX is that we can all do it. Thoug my wife has absolutely positively no desire to get on a bike and ride around a track, she comes out week in and week out to support us, and for that I am so thankful.

[ 08-20-2001: Message edited by: James Meyette ]

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Kathy,

I actually have 3 sons. Michael(13), Brian(5) and Jonathan(almost 3). Jonathan just got his first bike and still doesn't understand the concept of pedaling on a bike yet so he's at least 6 months away from even touching a track let alone racing.

It is indeed fun being able to share a sport with them.