Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Solid body's

Henk

Henk, I believe what your looking for is under:

Main menu

Solids

From Surfaces

Haven't done this in awhile but you may have to create surfaces from the sheets and use this. If it doesn't stitch you can adjust and play with the edge tolerance to get what you want.

Hope this Helps smile.gif

Henk with open sheets you can thinken them thus making them a solid body and giving them Mass.

but if this was made from the thought bradist has this means you most likey tried to take a surface model and create a solid that was not water tight so this my be fixed. and tried again.

Got it.

Bradst, i did it your way before i asked it here, with no result, i got a new "Open Sheet Body".

Jay, i removed some bad surfaces, and created them new. Now i've got an "Solid Body".

Thanks for replying