Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Book for Unigraphics NX2 - Manufacturing

drago

I'm trying to find a good text book about UGNX 2 manufacturing module. I'm interested in milling mostly but if it includes more that's ok to.

I've looked all over and i found a whole bunch of books that deal with design, but none that deal with Mfg.

You guys were able to help me with some stuff concerning UG before, so i hope somebody will come thru on this one to.

Thanks.

I can't help with the manufacturing books per se. I have looked in my usual haunts and don't see anything.

I do have the Practical Apps and Design apps in PDF format. I also have the actual files that are used in the Mill Manufacturing Process class and the Multi-Axis Mill class. I don't know if the files with out the books will help but if you'd like them I will pass them along.

I don't think the books from Design Visionaries have any manufacturing stuff in them. I have the book for NX and NX2. The NX2 book doesn't and the NX book is packed up somewhere.

Be cautioned, if you buy their books, you'll soon find yourself on their "mailing list." I've emailed them to complain. While I didn't receive a response, I haven't got any more SPAM from them. smile.gif

Thad

Thanks for the quick reply, everybody.

jmparis, one of the guys i work with took that class so i have some of the books they used. If you can, just e-mail me the files, please

budgie

I'm already using cast, but i would like something i can look thru while i'm at home.

jwrigley & thad

I have the UGNX book from design visionaries and i think it's pretty good, but i'm trying to get a lil' deeper on the milling end. I bought their book from borders (thankfully), so i don't get any e-mail from them.

Again, thanks for the reply, guys.

If i find something else i'll post it here for future reference.