Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Watch out I got my hands on X Demo

Lars Christensen

Feel like it is christmas, I finally got a demo disk, so I have installed it here at home, and are now ready to go into X world.

I will use the next week reading back on the posts here on the forum, so I do not ask already answered questions.

My mission is to find out what advanced there would be for a small machine shop to transfer from 8 to version X, I know that I have to justife the cost to the boss, and I want to make sure that I get it right.

Man, I am in happy land.

cheers.gifcheers.gifcheers.gif

Lars.

• 2 weeks later...

Lars,

Thank You ! cheers.gif

Just got it installed and used it for about 10 hours last night and today. biggrin.gif Pulled in all my old programs and their tool libraries and ran flawless. Created geo and toolpaths no problem. Like the new interface and learning about the customizable toolbars. This is Cool bro. cool.gif

I emailed Lars and asked him if he could make a copy of X Demo and send it to me since I am laid off right now. This guy sends me a complete package with calendar,mouse pad and Cimco HSM package as well. Man what a Great Forum. MCammers Rule

Thanx again Bro cheers.gif

p.s. Start a new job Monday