Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

operation defaults

Jeff the haas_guy

I am trying to set my operation defaults but can't access them thru the machine definition.If I go directly thru the control definition, there is a heading for operation defaults at the bottom. But if I set them there, they will not "stick" since I didn't go thru the machine def. If i do go thru the mach def, and control def, there is no heading for operation defaults.

Any help here would be appreciated.

if you are going through machine type/ machine definition manager to edit your master definitions then going into your control definition the operation defaults option will be available to you if you do not have any machine definitions active in your operations manager, aka you are still in design mode and there are no machine groups present in the toolpath/solids manager.

Back in ver 9, whenever I wanted particular page to open the way I wanted, I'd go to NC Utils, then Def Ops, then Defaults, then pick Defaults.df9, then find the various pages, get them like I liked them, and then save Defaults.df9 when I was done.

Is this thread telling us how to accomplish the same thing in X??

Thanks- Paul