Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

?s about new MP Post Processor Reference Guide CD

Mark H

Ok, I got the "MP Post Processor Files & Documentation CD", dated 8/21/01. And I have a few questions regarding it.

Is this the latest CD? - I thought it was just released and assumed it would have a newer date than that.

What is the installation process? I received no documentation with it, just a blank paper sleeve. The instructions printed on the CD said the install would start automatically, but it didn’t. After looking in root directory of the CD there was no autorun or installation program. However it did contain four folders;

• Mp DLL

• MP Help

• Pdf

• Post List
I can access each of the folders and they do contain dll, help and pdf files. I figure I can copy the files to the correct folders, but the main question, did I get the right CD? Others have refered to the CD as "MP Post Processor Reference Guide", but mine was titled "MP Post Processor Files & Documentation CD".

confused.gif

[ 10-22-2001: Message edited by: Mark H ]