Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Video Card or something ....

KLR

Hey All!

Can't remember WHERE to go into my computer and slow down the processing. When I chain and other stuff, I can't see my arrows because it's too fast and disappears. (And doesn't come back with Refresh screen) I remember i slowed something down in my computer but i don't remember what. Now i have a new computer and XP kicks my butt but i have changed to classic view.

Any info would be of help

BTW, I have some questions concerning 4 5 axis programming specifically lead angle tilt and side tilt angle in reference to ther Axis limits and point generators. banghead.gif

Boss bought as new machine would have been nice if i got some training but NOOOOOOO! Is ther anybody i can confer with about 5 axis here?

Thnx

There's a fairly low cost solution available here

Volumes Direct

if you can't get your boss to spring for some training.

What is it with companies that want to expand their abilities yet skimp on the training to get their help up to speed as quickly as possible? I'll never understand it.

KLR,

There's also a switch in the Settings/Configuration of Mcam X on the Screen topic page. This switch reads "Disable hardware acceleration" in the Graphics Support box at the top of the Screen page. This will essentially do the same thing as changing the acceleration in the Display Settings on the computer. Training is something that shouldn't be taken for granted. There are all sorts of possibilities available however. Talk with your reseller. Ask your boss or the purchaser of the software if you're not sure who they are. HTH biggrin.gif

jmparis,

quote:

What is it with companies that want to expand their abilities yet skimp on the training to get their help up to speed as quickly as possible? I'll never understand it.

I hear that! It's about the same as investing in a new piece of equipment and then not buying the proper tooling for it. "Oh we can just use the same tools and holders as we have for this older machine." headscratch.gifrolleyes.gif

cheers.gif