Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Video Card Question

I am running an ATI FireGL V3100 video card in my machine that is speced out above and beyone the requirements of mastercam. Is anyone else running this card or having mastercam X crash when they verify a complex part. It was crashing on me when i would transform a toolpath, but now that I have a very complex part that in the end is going to have about 100 operations. I want to verify it before i cut it. QC at mastercam says that they are working on a solution, but some think that it is my video card. Any ideas??? banghead.gif

Anyone else there using the SIS chipset with Mastercam X?

I am beginning to think that they dont play nice together.

I have x on 2 computers. Both use Nvidia gaming cards in them.

I only have trouble on the one at work with the SIS chipset headscratch.gif

Both are Intel p4's but the one at the house has an Intel chipset on the Mainboard.