Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

The Optimal Tool Library

Elad

Hi,

I used the help in Mastercam to understand the way that mastercam calculates the spindle speed and the feed rate.

To add all the needed deatils,i have to modify every tool in my Library,and also the material library (the calculation refers to the material too).

It's a hard work,and i'm too lazy to even start with it.

so every time i choose a tool,my default spindle speed and feeds are 0,and i have to change it as needed.

so here is my question :

Does anyone did the hard job of building the optimal tool library??

If the answer is yes,i will be very happy to have it smile.gif

and i WILL thank him very much biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

I would not say Optimal but I have built a few tool libraries in my day. They are not complete only what tools they had in their 180 Tool Magazine Mori Horizontals so it would not really be that useful.

Basically the advise I woudl give you Elad, do it one tool at a time. Over a few months you'll surely have a fairly complete library.

JM2C