Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Hurco problem

Mick the mend

D**** hurcos,

Try this ( i have seen the same problem here)

Jog "Z" down a litle from its upper limits. For some reason I have found the limit switches are a little touchy when in nc mode. If the program is putting x or y out it will error ( like using g55 to g59)

Ck the tlo on all the tools and part setup

Not all error messages are what it tells you. You will have to learn as you go.Common sense will point you to the problem.

If any of this doesnt help use my e-mail.I'll give you my work ##

mike wink.gif

Is the workpiece on the table and its not very tall? You only have 20" of Z, When you touch off your tools whats your # from machine home pretty close to 20. eh?

If thats the case you need rails to jack it up

(I am making a set of them for a Hurco as i type this)!Hey Do you want the Solid Model of the Rail'S? Or better yet My mc8 with all the toolpaths done.

Tony

[ 11-28-2001: Message edited by: Tony ]

We have seven hurcos here and I get this massage when I have a tool in spindle that is not set in the tool setup page. Does not matter if the tool is in the program or not. Make sure that the tool in the spindle has height set and it's the first tool in the program. For example, if your program starts with T1 change the tool to #1 manually and you are ready to go. Good luck.