Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

MASTERCAM FOR SALE (bootleg)

savtav

Hi Mcam Users,

Can someone tell me what i should do if i came across a web site selling bootleg Mastercam and every other cadcam software there is.. I am very sorry to say but this web site is all ready selling Mcam beta2 for $79.00 ...

Who has the power to shut this site down, I will give the site address to who ever has the power to do something about it. I will not post it here... IT's not fair i paid full price for my Mastercam..... Please correct me if i am out of line for posting this here...

mad.gif

One of our workers gave me a cd and told me that he just want me to see what he can download from the net.

the software on the cd was Mastercam version 8.1 (mill level 3,wire,and lathe) and a folder that contains the cracks,and a txt file that contains all the codes for the convertors (adv. acad,step).

it is very annoying,but if you'll do a quick search for illegal softwares,you'll find millions of web sites that you can download from,and even without paying the 79$ for it!

the only thing we can do,is report it.

Life isn't fair ha?? smile.gif

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

PGD to the rescue. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Please continue to report stuff. Remember the more people that buy Mastercam, the longer CNC Software can go without having to raise prices. Lets see, I believe the last price hike was like Version 5 or 6. Let's keep it that way.