Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Upstate New York

Michael Reynolds

Salamanca NY aprox 70 miles due south of snowffalo I mean Buffalo the total snow fall in places was 7 Foot that is SEVEN FOOT the schools are closed until at least the first of next week.

We got about 10 Inches on the ground here, Elicottvile (holiday Valley Ski resort) has got about 2 to 2.5 feet.

that lake effect sure did a number, everybody wishes that we did not have that warm fall and early winter

Hi Michael Reynolds

"""Bout an hour and 15 minutes from me (Horseheads, NY). """

Last year I raced at this track have you ever seen it?

This must be the same town.

---------2001----

June 29 - July 1 Empire Nationals Horseheads, NY Horseheads BMX

This year the same race we be held in Westfeid Mass (I am in Chatsworth California)

-------2002----

May 3-5 New England Nationals Westfield, MA

I was born in Charlton Mass. So some of my relatives will come and see me

race. Those of you that can come to the track please do. I will make sure

that the track officals waive the spectator fee. cool.gif

[ 01-03-2002: Message edited by: Scott Bond ]

Mike R,

Nope Syracuse is about 2.5 to 3 hrs east of Salamanca. I am DUE SOUTH of Buffalo on the PA border where US 219 and I86 intersect. We live on a reservation

Don't get me started on that subject .... And YES we NON indians pay all the same taxes as you even though we do not own the land and the indians claim to own our homes too. very bad deal.. this came up in 1990 during the land lease renewal that your (and mine) lovely congressman Amo jamed down our throat we call him the stealth congressman as he is afraid to show his face in public here in salamanca.

[ 01-05-2002: Message edited by: ERIC14779 ]