Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Setup sheet cyclel times

NYMike

Your set-up sheets should reflect the speeds and feeds that you have entered in each of your tool parameters. Your cycle times are different because maybe your post doesn't account for your tool change times, rapid feed times, etc. Eg. My Fadal has a 6 to 12 sec. tool change per tool. Add that up for a 10 or 20 tool job and the results are enormously different. It takes a lot of time to get your post to the "premium state" to use this cycle time to quote jobs. I would bring in a post pro if you want to use those times for anything but a close guestimation. Just my opinion. wink.gif

[ 01-01-2002: Message edited by: Ricky Williams ]

Thanks for the response Rick. My problem is not with tool change time error. I am actually getting accurate times from my backplot run and on the set-up sheet I am getting 0 hrs. 0 mins. 0 secs. on all but my last tool. So if I have a 5 tool program my setup sheet only gives me time for the last tool, and the first 4 tools are showing 0 hrs. 0 mins. 0 secs.

Mike