Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Predator MDC???

5 AX

5 AX,

We don't use that software, but we do have Predator DNC. The reason I say this is because I would make sure your delaer has a good support team. Ours was unreachable and had to call Oregon if I needed anything. That's a long way from MI.

Good luck on the job tracking software

• 2 weeks later...

Bryon's advice above is very important for this type of purchase. Job tracking software and implementation can involve several disciplines that may, but more often is not available directly from the typical CAD/CAM dealer. There are several solution providers offering this type of package in the US. They include Predator, Greco, Multi-DNC, Focal*Point, CCI Suite Factory, Cimnet, DLOG, eXtremeDNC, and InterCIM to name a few. In your particular geographical region you have four strong choices - West Coast Predator solutions backed by Wayne Larish from UniqueLink in Reading, PA, Cimnet in Robesonia, PA, Focal*Point from CNC Engineering in Enfield, CT or eXtremeDNC solutions from AHS Machinery in Tylersport, PA.

Regards,

John Carpenter

www.WireFreeCNC.com

quote:

Predator support is terrible. If you use support regularly then stay away from Predator.

That shur is a blanket statment when I know alott thad would beg to differ.

I know I have support alott of Predator customers even out of my state.

Find you local dealer and see what they offer.