Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

True Fonts

#Rekd™

What do you mean by "not following"

In what way is it deviating from the path?

On screen, at the control?

DO you have cutter comp turned off?

Do you have lead in/lead out disabled?

Did you break the drafting into lines?

If this is the file I was working on with you I had to create-spline-curve on all the text, it was a pocket program and had 2 identical letters in it. It traced the first m fine, but for some reason it would wipe right threw the second. Maybe jford can throw it up on the ftp so someone else could give more ideas.

Hi Brian,

If you could do that(put it on the FTP) that would be great!

For the others Brian did repair the file so I could use it on the weekend but I would like to find out why it did this for future work.

Thank you

John Ford

Files as requested are on the ftp under Mc9 folder...called GUILLETGOOD, and GUILLETGOOD1

the first guilletgood is what I started with, and the second the one I sent him back. I did see after I sent him the file back that there was some stock I didnt get cleaned up, so there is room for improvement.

hth,

Kannon

I took off "keep tool down" and it helped, but between the bottom line letters E and m it will wipe off the left side of the leg of the m no matter what you try. Whats even more baffling is it dosent touch the first m in the text. JUST THE LAST ONE. I dont know why I had to create spline curve on just the last m.