Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Milltronics Arc Problem

A while back, some were talking about having problems with surface rough pocket giving wierd arc moves at the machine.

Milltronics trouble thread

Anyway, I have a customer who shared the same troubler this morning, and actually called milltronics on it.

It appears now as if his trouble was caused by the trig help function in the control (centurion 7), which was generating the arc moves. Turning it off at the beginning of a program (PB81=2) fixed the problem, and you can turn off the cancel at the end of a program (PB81=0)

Inserting these two solved his problem, justr thought anyone might like to know.

Yeah we ended up calling milltronics and they did have us change parameters in the control.So far so good.I wanted to give it awhile to make sure that did it,so here it goes.

Parameters-setup-misc.-scroll down a ways to software options-it will say g18___XZ[Change XZ to ZX]-and then a bit down special flags set to 002.

Like i said so far so good but I would test first before running parts.

Yeah, there's quite a bit going on right now.

Seriously, though, I don't have as much time to monitor the forum now, but I still take customer calls so if you're having trouble with anything, feel free to buzz me. It's hard to help on the forum, all the really experienced guys beat me to the punch! of course, That's why the forum is great.

Good to see you're using it, Del.

Take care.