Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T V9 DEMO

Scott Bond

Hey There! I'm glad to see so many have signed up for the Open House for tomorrow.... I want to remind some of you about the times..

We will start at 9:30am - 12:00pm This session will be for the NON Mastercam Users or for those who will not be able to attend the afternoon sessions. and the 1:30pm - 4:00pm for the current users in this session you can ask more advanced questions to our Techs.

We will be showing the latest enhancements of Version 9 Mill , Lathe, Wire, Solids, and Router.. In addition to getting the latest information we will be giving away a free seat of Draft at each session. So I hope to see you there and good luck...

Jay if your coming to the corporate office you can buy me lunch next door! biggrin.gif Thanks Stefan [email protected] CAD/CAM

Hey Jay,

I know I work and live in New England but can I get a lunch from you too? Will the money be there when I get to the restaurant down the street? I feel like a 14 oz. King Cut Prime Rib for lunch (chilli makes funny noises and smells later on, i.e. "Blazing Saddles"). biggrin.giftongue.gifbiggrin.gif

Hey Jay, thanks for lunch!!!!! The gal couldn't find the money you sent but she did let Scott sign your name to the ticket. She said you can take care of it next time you're in.

Bye - BerTau

P.S. Ver 9 looks like it rocks!!! Especially solids.

[ 02-13-2002, 07:49 PM: Message edited by: BerTau ]

Jay,

quote:

You know peter I want some of those to.

Can you send me some & I would like those hot.

You can have anything you want as long as you're footing the bill. I'll have those King Cuts sent right out from the restaurant. I don't know how hot they'll be because I saw the thermo. today and it said it was just as warm as the number of days in the month. eek.gif What I would do to be in SoCal right about now. Or Florida or anywhere else but here in chilly NE. smile.gif

[ 02-14-2002, 08:36 AM: Message edited by: Peter Scott, Services 4 Automation ]

Good Morning

BerTau = It was nice to meet you,also your

(show and tell) golf club was perfect.

V9 has real useful features,Chris and Dave

said I could have mine in about two weeks.

I would like to have another forum member

lunch at Westec,come one come all.

[ 02-14-2002, 12:03 PM: Message edited by: Scott Bond ]