Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Machine compatability warning

John13

Anybody ever see this before? Same MD/CD I've used since X, I just started getting this warning this afternoon. I closed Mastercam and reopened and it let me do 1 contour and 1 pocket op, now any toolpath I try to do I get this warning.

"Machine compatability warning

Machine does not have a programmable linear/rotary axes combination to perform this operation."

Any suggestions

Thanks.

I'm running Haas mini mills, and this just started popping up yesterday. I haven't changed anything that I can think of. I'm racking my brain to see if I can remember doing anything stupid to the MD/CD and nothing rings a bell.

I never change any of that, I do all 2d cutting. I am going to try an older version of my MD, just in case i changed something inadvertently yesterday, even though I don't remember doing anything to it.

What's confusing me, is that I can do a couple of ops. and then I start getting the message. headscratch.gif

Coolant settings were fine.

Apparently, something was screwy. biggrin.gif (not me)

I went and got an older MD from early Dec. and used it and was able to finish my part with no problems. I still don't think I had changed anything in the MD, but if going back and getting one that I know wasn't touched worked, than I'll move on and keep working unti lnext time. Thanks for the suggestions