Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Work coordinate offsets for mpmaster.pst

dave wells

I use MasterCam V8.1.1. We have a new 4th axis for our Haas VOE. I am using the mpmaster.pst to generate code from this website. It is outstanding!

I would like to know how to add the work coordinate offsets to misc. box in Mastercam. My old post used to do this, I cannot get this one to do it. I need it to post G54 thru G59 from an input in the Misc. box.

Hello Dave,

I would suggest that you change the Work offset number. You can do this if you click on the "T/C Plane" button in the toolpath parameters page then, at the bottom of the screen, you have a place to change the Work offset number. Hope that this will help you.

Mpmaster in V7 offered both the T/Cplane Work offset method and the mi1 (misc values, misc integer 1) method.

I bailed on that in V8 because the product itself controls much of the WCS changing automatically - including when new toolplanes are used, and also in the Transform toolpath. It's the T/Cplane Work offset method all the way now. It takes a while to shake the old mi1 method, but the new method is used uniformly throughout Mastercam.