Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Sketch parametric for X_2_MR1

[RANT]

Think about this for a moment...

Do you want parametric ANYTHING from a piece of software that doesn't even know if you've actually changed anything but prompts you to save it anyway ?

I feel that there is WAY too much old code and old issues hiding behind the shiny new interface to even think about adding fancy new features like that.

I enjoy exciting new features but there sure are a number of gremlins that have needed work for a long time and that I would much rather see addressed than swept under the carpet for another round.

[/RANT]

firebounce.gif

quote:

would also like to see new features like parametric modelling, but I strongly agree with Matt that there are plenty of small seemingly minor "gremlins" that need fixing and attention from CNC

I have seen those types of things in every system I've ever used. If we wait for every single little thing to get fixed before adding new stuff we'd never get anything new.

The solid modeling bundle has been lagging behind for some time. I hope it get's some attention soon.