Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Missing filter button...

Mark H

In version 9, under the toolpath Surface Finish Flowline, I dont see the filter button. Is it in another location and I just dont see it? confused.gif (it would not be the first time rolleyes.gif ) In version 8 it was on the Surface Parameters page.

[ 03-22-2002, 11:08 AM: Message edited by: Mark H ]

Any time.

I had forgotn too. but wedensday when I was at the show across from the mastercam booth,I too had forgoten and was helping one of there customers and had to run over and ask "Hey were is that darn Filter Button again"

So I do under stand.

But I remeber from here on. smile.gif

For my money I would use Surface-Finish-Project and set up for the new Blend 3D. That seems like a more logical toolpath to replace Flowline. Not only will it project against any surface type but you can describe the "flow" of the toolpath using two contours going in the same direction, to define the direction of cut. It even performed flawlessly over one of our customer's parts, where Flowline simply didn't cut the way they wanted. biggrin.gifcool.gifbiggrin.gif