Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Integrex 200 III ST Mill mode sync spindles

TOOLMAN

We have two 200 Mark 3 ST Integrex's, 640 MT pro fusion controls. I only program in EIA using mastercam. I am trying to Mill with both C-axis spindles synchronized using M511. I works fine in Turn mode (M202) but hangs up at the M511 in Mill mode (M200). I have contacted Mazak, no help there. I really need to get this job moving, can one of you Integrex gurus send me some code (that is proven and works) that will enable me to turn a part between spindles trapped in a collet on each end. I have done it, but not from a production stand point safely. When I unsync (M512 M518) to touch off a tool etc. and then restart at the respective N block it just hangs at the M511, it does read the M511. Then from there (spindles still sync'd, light flashing) I can restart from the same N block as before and it will take off and run. But, I get an error 149 "syncronous at cycle start", But still runs. Does not make any sense.

Any Help???

Please!!!

bonk.gif

TIA

Yes, I can do it. But, it's not 100%, meaning that it hangs up at the M511 between the first turn and mill ops then runs fine for the rest of the program, switching between turning and milling a few times during the cycle. All code is identical but still hangs.

Well we have this problem on our E410 and the problem is that the sync needs to be calibrated it had 12" chucks on it and now has 10" chucks and has to be recalibrated which has not been done yet. We have this same problem the code are all correct and will sync in lathe mode with no problem but since the sync has to be perfect for mill mode where as lathe mode is less forgiving and I would like I said before I would be calling Mazak rasing all types of hell and getting them out there to fix the problem with the Machine.

AGAIN I WOULD BE ON THE PHONE RAISING ALL TYPES OF HELL WITH MAZAK!!!