Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Fanuc Bolt Hole Circle Macro

Mick

Does anyone out there run a Mori Seiki MH40 horizontal machining with a MFM6 (fanuc 16)control and uses the G300 Bolt Hole Circle/G301 Arc Random Intervals and G306 Internal Circle Cutting Finishing macros that are supplied with the machine?

If so, do you have a copy of the macros? We cant access them on our machine, and we are trying to set them up for Vericut.

If anyone can help, please email me smile.gif

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Those are imbedded on the ROM, just like the drilling canned cycles. You may be able to contact Mori Seiki directly but no guarantees.

Ok, so they're not readily accessible. The 16i manual doesn't correspond with the cycle, meaning that we are trying to "reverse engineer" the macro so we can make Vericut recognise it.

Thanks for the reply.

Wihin a thou, thanks for the offer. We really need the G300 macro supplied with the MH40, as it appears to be different to the other Fanuc controlled Horizontals we have.

I appreciate your offer though smile.gif

Kyle, thanks for sending that. Unfortunately, it isn't what I need. We need the actual macro programme stored within the machine, that the G300 calls.

But, thankyou very much for sending that to me. I really appreciate it.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Mick.

I've been here before with these machines. The macros for the MH40 are on a ROM chip and are not accessible via the key board. I asked Mori in Aus, and they where unable to help. Sorry this does not answer your question, but I think it will save you some time. Reverse engineering is possibly the only way to imitate the macro

Cheers Pete