Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Mask on arc drilling

Rob_Jeanjaquet

Hi all,

I am new to this forum so thanks in advance for your help. I use Pro engineer at my full time job and MC X at a part time night job.

I am using MC X level 2. I believe

it is release 2. I used MC 7 in the past so I

pretty familiar with X but there are differences

that are getting me stuck. There are many questions but the one for today is getting

the mask on arc function to work. I click on mask

on arc in dialog box but it only accepts one hole. I do it the same way as in 7 but it doesn't

see the other holes.

Thanks,

Rob jeanjaquet

Rob,

Welcome to the forum! cheers.gif

The steps are just a bit different in X (or X2) as in V7, but if you follow the prompts you'll be able to get it.

If you are following the prompts and you still can't get MC to find any arcs, and you know they are there, try using Screen-Combine Views. That will put arcs in the same view and then retry mask on arc. That should fix you up.

Thad