Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Haas.....

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Haas bailed on forum suport eh?

Wassup wit dat? confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif Must not be sellin' enough machines, or they are getting no action from the signifigant (I'm sure) amount of cash to advertise in here. Anybody care to comment?

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

quote:

I was wondering why they were here in the first place. Hass was in bed with Esprit like Batman & Robin a couple of years back.

You know the funny thing about that is that they use Mastercam In-House and their AE's use Mastercam as well. The demos a tthe shows that are not done with their Quick Code stuff is done in Mastercam for the most part, especially the 5-Axis stuff.

Art, welcome back.

Arty2000 you are right on that thought.

But even fadal still uses Mastercam at there company.

As for Epirt like James said they all use mastercam.

They have Gibbs, UG but as I know it times out.

The Machine companies will almost use any thing that software companies will give them if it does the job.

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

quote:

Ok I have to ask who is on top????

That would be Fanuc. Fanuc OWNS the motion control market and Gibbs..., well, It's nothin' but a three dolla...., nevermind, this is a family show. biggrin.gif

quote:

Actually, Haas seems to have become fed up with James' bad attitiude and went somewhere else to be ripped apart...

I hope you meant that in humor because we forum members usually refer to these as "opinions" and try as best as possible not to attack each other.

Dad

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1
biggrin.gif

quote:

Actually, Haas seems to have become fed up with James' bad attitiude and went somewhere else to be ripped apart...

Awwwww, come on now, I'm not that bad. Besides, since they were on the Sponsorchip Wagon, I've been nice. Haven't I? biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif